Monday, November 3, 2014

Younique Mascara- My Personal Review

Have you been on the search for the perfect mascara? I can tell you right now that as a make-up artist I have gone through my share of mascara's. I have found some wonderful mascara's and I have come across some flops as well. I have to admit I was not the fence about trying this mascara. I started noticing that a lot of my friends starting buy it and having parties...

I decided to take the plunge and try some for my self. Honestly, I don't think I have ever used a mascara that has changed my life in such a way. First let me just say this. I don't have unforgivably super long eye lashes. I also am not a huge fan of wearing fake eye lashes if I don't have to.  This product has completely changed my mascara life in ways you don't even understand.


This is what I am talking about. Younique Mascara. You may be wondering why there are two mascara wands in this.... First of all let me just address the fact they come in this cute container?? HELLO! #winning! I have never seen mascara packaged like this. So creative. Enough about the packaging... On with the product. One of the "mascara's" is a transplanting gel and the other one is actually little fibers. 




As you can see, the transplanting gel is just a gel that you apply to your lashes (after you have applied a light coat of your go to mascara.) Yes you just read that right... None of these are not actually "mascara" per say. The other one is exactly what it looks like... A bunch of little fibers attached to a mascara wand. I know I know, this looks crazy weird but I promise the outcome is incredible. 


Here's another picture showing you exactly what these little fibers look like that are attached to this brush.

What To Do:
  • First apply a coat of your favorite mascara. Mine is the Buxom in blackest black.
  • Then give your lashes a good coat of the transplanting gel
  • Immediately fallowing apply the moonstruck natural fibers to your lashes. (Its going to feel and look a bit weird at this point but I promise you... they will come together.)
  • After you have done both of your eyes with the fibers, do another coat of the transplanting gel over the fibers and repeat until you get the desired length and volume that you want.
When you are done... This is what you will see...





This is the transformation that this gave my lashes just after ONE coat. I could hardly believe my eyes. I had no make up one BTW and this stuff made my lashes look like I have super long lashes.  I was completely shocked and fell in love immediately. Love at first sight with this mascara. AMAZING! 


This is my best friends lashes. She did a few more coats on her lashes. They look incredible. I couldn't believe it. This stuff works incredible. Her and I use two different mascara's. I think she may have used a maybelline mascara to do her first coat with and as I stated before I used my Buxom one. Just goes to show you doesn't matter which mascara you use the result is incredible. 

This will forever be a staple in my make-up. Please check Younique for their awesome products. I can't say enough good things about this mascara. Get one... you WILL NOT be disappointed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!