Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Skin & Make-Up Questionnaire

Hey Guys, Sorry there was no Make-Up Monday post this week. I had a lot going on this week. Anyways, I am making up for it right now. Hope you guys enjoy this one. I decided to do a questionnaire about my skin care and make-up. Thought you guys might be interested in what I use and what some of my favorite things to use. So I hope you enjoyed this half as much as I did... So with out further a due... Lets get tooooo it! 

SKINCARE


-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I usually wash my face once a day and its usually when I shower at night. Washing your face too many times during the day can actually make your face dry.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have very dry skin.

 -What is your current facial wash?
Fresh Scents Bead Me Up exfoliating cleanser.

 -Do you exfoliate?
Yes, I do. I usually use my exfoliating cleanser nightly but it is not a harsh exfoliate. I usually use a more abrasive one about twice a week.

-What brand do you use?
Arbonne FC5 Cleansing Mask

-What moisturizer do you use?
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Moisturizer Restorative Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 20 
That is such  long freaking name for a product :) 

-Do you have freckles?
I have a few on my nose but other then that, no not really... 

-Do you use eye cream?
I do use eye cream. I use Arbonne FC5 hydrating eye cream.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I don't have acne prone skin really, I mean I get the occasional break out here and there due to monthly hormones but other then that, thats about it. 

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes, I have used pro-active before and it actually really works good. I don't use it anymore.

MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use?
It Cosmetics CC+ Cream

-How about concealer?
Kat Von D Concealer.

-Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, yellow. 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They are fun for the right occasions, and but I don't usually use them. I have pretty long eye lashes as is. 

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I did... I don't though. Thats a lot of mascara to go through.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I use Buxom Mascara

-Sephora or MAC?
If you are a real make-up guru then you know you shop at both. :)

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Sure Do! 

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Beauty Blender, Make-Up Brushes, and eye lash curler 

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I don't typically use one but if I am going to use one its going to be the urban decay primer potion. 

-For the face?
I use Baby Skin instant pore eraser by Maybelline

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I stay tried and true to my mac eye shadows. My favorite two eye shadows that I use on a regular basis are Rule and Red Brick

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Depends on the look that I am going for. Usually I just use liquid eye liner and occasionally I will use pencil when I am lining my water line. 



-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
LOL what kind of question is there... I guess occasionally. I am a pro though so I would just say accidents happen.. LOL 

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are awesome but they are kind of messy. I love to play with all kinds of colors as fas as eye shadow and pigments go. 

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Meh... its alright. I am thinking about trying some make-up from Arbonne because its all natural and organic.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Mac Twig Lip Stick

-How about lipgloss?
Mac Lip Gloss Ample Pink

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Mac Blush Baby

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
HELL NO! 

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yah, there are so good stuff... Some of my favorite cosmetics are drug store brands.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I honestly don't think I have ever been to one. 

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yeah I have before and I will FOREVER... Love Make-Up!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
NO WAY! 

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Over drawn eyebrows, wrong foundation color, and not blending your make-up well enough. 

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
yeah I like colorful eye shadows. I am a neutrals girl when it comes to lip stick and lip gloss though.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
 Carry Underwood

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
My Mac Ample Pink lip gloss

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Of Course... I am not ashamed :)

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I don't look horrible or anything. I mean I don't look as put together I guess you can say. 

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Mac, Nars, Kat Von D, Make-Up Forever, and Urban Decay

-What do you think of Makeup??
Umm.... Well I have this blog... and its my passion. I love make-up and I have been obsessed with make-up since my parents FINALLY let me wear it and have some of my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!