Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Trimming Your Eyebrows

Hey Everyone,

I am coming at you with a cool easy tip and trick for your brows. If you have unruly eye brows and those hairs are getting unruly. I am not much in to grooming my eye brows. I hate it actually. I usually go and have my eye brows threaded but sometimes I don't get around to doing and somethings if I just gotta handle business well this is how I do it. :)

First you need to get your self some disposable spoolies and some very sharp small hair/nail scissors.

If you are not sure what a spoolie is. Well here you go. They are just like a mascara wand with out the mascara part. :)

Using the spoolie brush through your brows and brush the hairs upward. Straight UP! Hold your spoolie in place so that you can see the hairs that are needing to be trimmed. Then using your small scissors trim the excess hairs. Do this all the way down your eye brow till your entire brow has been trimmed. Then using the spoolie again, comb through your brows to make them look clean again. If you need to pluck under your brows then continue with doing so. Throw some brow gel through those bad boys and call it a day!

There you guys have it. A quick and easy way to make your brows all cleaned up and look awesome. I hope you enjoy todays tip and trick. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!