Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Super Fun Wednesday! NOT!

What day is it? WHAT DAY IS IT???? Common, you know what day it is... IT'S HUMP DAY! So get your hump on. HAHA ! Welcome, guys. Well we are half way through the week. Are we not all thankful for that. I don't know what is going on with me lately, but I have been super exhausted the last like 3 days. I feel like since daylight savings time happened I have been so exhausted. Kinda feeling like I am jet lagged. UHG! No Fun! I am seriously looking forward too the weekend! 

Anyways, What I Did Wednesday. Let's see... Well... it started off with me heading to my doctors appointment. I had to go to the good ol' female doctor. :) That was all too entertaining for words. After my doctors appointment I had to go over to the lab to have some blood test done. 

After my fun adventure with the OBGYN and the Labs. I ran over to sprint and checked to see if we were available for an upgrade. I believe that is what Josh and I are going to be doing for our Christmas presents.  After all that jazz I headed home. Once I was back in my town I actually had to stop off at the bank. 

Then once I was finally home, I had to make a bunch of phone calls. That folks was what I did Wednesday. Oh yah, and I forgot... I got the mail... and in the mail was my DoTerra shipment of oils. So that was exciting because it was like Christmas in here with all the new oils I got. It was awesome. 

Anyways, we are near the end of the week and I am hoping you all had a fabulous hump day. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!