Friday, November 14, 2014

One of Our First...Throwback Thursday...



This throwback I have for you is very special to me. Not just because its with my beautiful husband but because of what this day brought to me. 

This is one of the first few dates my husband and I took very early in our relationship. I don't even know if I want to say relationship because we were so newly dating. Anyways,Josh and I decided to go on a date to Santa Cruz. He said we were going to go and explore and do some hiking. I was all game. We bundled up because it was literally the middle of winter so you know it was going to be cold. So we bundled up and we were on our way. 

Well Josh got the profound honor of finding out very early in our relationship that I DO NOT do well in the car for long periods of time. Especially if we we are going around lots of turns. Well he learned the hard way that day. Definitely had to pull over and get sick. So needless to say we started our date out on the wrong foot. Once we got to where we were going I felt a lot better. Once getting out of the car and having fresh air.

He took me to one of the most beautiful places in Santa Cruz. We went hiking all through all the red roods. It was awesome and the trees were beautiful. We started our hike and we found this huge that was hallowed out in the trunk. We stood in it which is where we took this goofy picture. One day I will never forget. I love the memories I have with this man. He's my hero and my main squeeze. :) 


I have another one for you all... This is one for the books. I can't get enough of this picture. This is another throw back for you that I couldn't resist sharing for so many reasons. 


First of all, this picture was taking at christmas 2010. This was our second christmas together. I guess you could say it was our first christmas together because we literally met the christmas prior. This was the start of our life together. This pictures has an enormous amount of memories because first of all... Christmas is everything to me. I love this holiday. So to be spending it with this hottie was a huge PLUS! 

Second of all... I mean hello look at that little cutie bear right in the middle. Seriously... Can that little face get any cuter? Thats my Riley Bear. He's my pup! 

Third of all... This is the first place Josh and my self ever lived at together as a couple. This was our first apartment. God, we hated that place. LOL There was always a problem with that place. I remember I had so many issues with my dryer in that place and then I ended up with walking pneumonia  because there was mold in my air conditioner vents. It was awful. I was so happy to be leaving from that place needless to say. 

We were a little family then and we are a family now. We are trying to grow our little family with a little human baby now rather then fur babies but none the less Riley boy was our first little fur baby. We love him still today. He's getting to be an old pup but none the less he's just the best little dude in the whole wide world. 

As for Josh... He's pretty freaking amazing as well! :) Well hope you guys enjoyed todays throwback. Enjoy your weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!