Friday, November 14, 2014

Snack Night Friday Night....

Hey Ladies and Gents...

Welcome to another blog! Friday's are my day to just chillax and let whatever happens happen. I knew I had to go to target this afternoon because we were fresh out of shampoo and conditioner as well as my husband was out of body wash and deodorant. I headed off to target and got the things I needed there. Then I had to stop off at the grocery store for some fun friday night snacks for this evening. Many of you already know that Friday nights are my no cook nights. I don't mind putting something in the over or whipping something quick up in a pot. This is no gourmet meal night though you best be believing. My mom was actually the one who started the snack night Friday night thing back when I was a kid. It was the ONE night out of the week where she didn't cook a whole lot and if she did end up cooking something on Friday night it was something easy like popping in the microwave or the oven. Once I moved out I went on with the tradition because honestly, well I had been doing it for so long it became a tradition in our household as well. Well enough about that... cause thats not what my days about. 

So back to this afternoon while I was at target. My best friend was with me this afternoon while we were there I was standing in front of the aisle with my cart and I was looking at my list on my phone. I totally didn't do it intentionally or anything. It was like I just stopped and was checking my phone. Old man river comes walking by and RUDELY says "watch out". I mean I obviously moved not even realizing I was totally standing in the middle of the aisle entrance. Then I was like man... that guy was hella ("Yes I am from California) rude. He didn't have to talk to me like that. I respond with "Umm, you could have asked nicely." and he's like "you were standing right in the middle"... So I was like " Still you could have said excuse me, you don't have to be such an ass." I just went on with my shopping but damn I was so irritated with the way that guy treated me. An "excuse me" would have been fine. That grouch needs to get some wild orange essential oils in his life. Maybe he wouldn't have the need to be so darn grumpy to people in his path. 

Yah anyways, I went and did a little bit of grocery shopping this afternoon and came home and made some really yummy lunch for NaShay (my best friend) and I . After we had lunch we took a drive out to one of her friends house so she could pick up some pictures she had done of her son. Then went to my parents house to pick up a chair I have been wanting to get for a while so that I could sit properly at my desk in my office as opposed to sitting on a plastic tote box with winter clothes in it. LOL

Now, I am sitting here writing this wonderful blog for all my wonderful blog readers. :) Now, I am going to go and spend some much needed time with my husband and then we are going to be playing some games with NaShay and her hubby this evening. Have any of you heard of the game "Hand and Foot"? Omg, its such an insanely fun game played with four decks of cards and teams. We always have such a good time playing. If any of you are looking for an awesome game to play with some friends or family. This is one for the books. http://hand8foot.com/rulesandscoring/ You can find the instructions on how to play and how to set the game up. Makes for a really fun evening. If any of you end up playing the game please let me know what you thought of the game. We love it around our neck of the woods. We hope you do too! 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!