Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cleaning Binge...

It seems as though my days are not too interesting... HAHAH! Or that I spend much of my time organizing and cleaning. Doing what I do best. Well actually I do make-up the best but hey... runner up is cleaning and organizing for sure. So lets get on with my day...

What I did Wednesday...

This morning when I woke up... I went downstairs and did the mound of dishes that were left over from dinner from the night before and cleaned the counters and the stove. Then I got some weird kick in the pants and decided that I needed clean my cabinets. They were so dirty... But hey, they look awesome now and they are clean. :) After all that you would have thought I would have been done with all the cleaning... yah no... Then I decided that I have to vacuum down stairs. 

I came upstairs and made the bed...not really... and then I made a few phone calls. I totally for got to scan that important paper work I was supposed to send to my lawyer. Then I got dressed for the afternoon and then NaShay and I went grocery shopping. 

Then we got home and I made home made chili for dinner. I was awesome. It was so warm and cozy and perfect on this chili night. It was awesome. We plan to have left overs for dinner tomorrow night. YAY! All during this time I was spending some much needed time with my husband and helping NaShay rearrange her room. :) 

After dinner, I came upstairs and took a shower... and here I sit listening  the Hallmark Channel all the cute christmas movies and writing out 3 blogs that I have done for the last 3 days. Thinking to my self man its going to be a super late night for me. :) All in which I have to do my nails while capturing what I am doing so that I can post it on Make-Up Monday's blog. :) Its going to be an interesting night for sure. Keep them Christmas Movies coming! Although, I was feeling a bit under the weather the last two days. Not really an excuse for not having them up but ya know. Life happens! 

So thats what I did Wednesday... What did you do? Well Enjoy the rest of your week! XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!