Tuesday, February 10, 2015

How To Save Money on Make-Up

Make-Up can be an expensive hobby or career. There is so much of it. There is high end and there is low end. What some people don't know is that there are dupes out there. 

Sometimes buying the real deal is better but sometimes there are products out there that you could really save on by buying the drug store brand instead of the high end brand. 

There is so much out there that can be a dupe for that high end want that you desperately want but just don't want to or can't afford to spend the money on one of the high end brands. I have done this a number of times. 

However, sometimes trying to find a dupe for the product that you truly want won't really cut it. I have tried to buy like items or comparable items and end up being nothing like it. So sometimes it really is just best to save your money and purchase the real deal. Just have to do your research and check out what there is out there. Watch you tube videos... 

Then you will find you start saving money on your products. 

However, unlike me... I need to seriously take a break away from spending money on make-up. LOL I spend a lot of money on make-up. I know its my job and I know that its my hobby but boy oh boy it can get expensive. So if you are a beauty guru like me try and find some dupes for your more expensive products that you want. See if you can save a little money. I for one am going on strike from buying beauty products for a while LOL... Well for a second anyways! 

Hope you all have a wonderful evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!