Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tip For No Lift Nail Wraps



This little gem is an awesome fix for those of you who have lifting on your nail wraps. They are supposed to stay for 2 weeks. However, if you hands are constantly in water and or your hard on your hands the way that I am. They start to lift at the tip. 

I found the easiest and quickest tip for getting longer life out of your wrap and not having any lifting on your Jamicure. 

Just add a little swiping of nail glue right along the tip of your nails on each finger. You will find that the lifting stops. 

I do this after every jamicure. It works like a charm for me. I hope it works for you guys as well. Let me know if it works for you guys! If you guys have any other fun tips for me I am always looking for new fun tips. Have an awesome night. I am off to bed now! Night Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!