Monday, February 9, 2015

My Favorite Lip Gloss/Lip Sticks



Hey Guys, how is everyone doing this fine evening. I wasn't sure how I was going to post this particular blog and or how I wanted to do this. I go on youtube a lot and see a bunch of these bloggers/vloggers do lip stick swatches and executing the task isn't the easiest when it comes to doing a blog. This is what I came up with. 

Then I just kept staring at this... and thats all I could do... stare at this craptastic (Yup! Sure did just make that word up)lip stick swatch. The only excuse I have for this is that I have never done a lip swatch before. So I will better my skills with better executing lip swatches... or swatches in general. If you have any suggestions on bettering my skills on swatches please leave your ideas below. 

As for now, well... sorry that it's not perfect this is whatcha get! 

So, as you can tell I am a bit of a nude girl. I tend to be attracted to nude colors. I recently purchase some matte lippie sticks from colour pop. They are a bit darker and pigmented. I can't wait to try them out for you guys! I saw so many reviews on them. 

I don't know how much of a blog this is going to be cause I seriously doubt you want me to go over each color considering they are all nudes and most of them are lip glosses. LOL 

What I will say, is that one of my hands down holy grail lip glosses that I have repurchased for years is my Mac lip gloss in Ample Pink. I love that lip stick I actually just repurchased again this past week. I just love the way that it goes on and I love the color of the lip gloss. 

These lip glosses and lip sticks are some of my favorites. I love the way each of these look. They are all for the most part very nude and natural looking. I personally tend to steer clear of dark colors on my lips. However, I am a make-up artist and I have started to purchase more color lip colors. Many of the women that I have done their make-up recently have wanted lip color that isn't a gloss. So I figured it was time to start purchasing some more color friendly lip glosses and lip sticks. YAY for me for venturing out! 

I am so sorry that this blog is a little all over the place. I really didn't know what to do with this blog as far as how to execute a swatch blog. Again if you have any brilliant ideas as to make this look or run a little smoother please leave your comments below. I am always interested in new ideas and new ways of doing things for the better. 

Well hope you all have a wonderful evening! Talk to you all soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!