Monday, February 2, 2015

5 Minute Make-Up ...

We all have those morning where we just want to keep hitting the snooze button. Then before you know it, you're waking up a half hour later then you would like. Maybe, you're a mommy who wakes up with the kiddos and has to get them ready for school leaving you with little time to get your self ready for the day. 

This is going to be the perfect quick get up for those pesky days you just need an extra 15-20 minutes of sleep or for those mommies out there who just don't have the time to spend on them selves in the morning. 

This is my 5 minute make-up routine when I am short on time but want to be presentable. Lets get started. 

First I always prep my face with my favorite moisturizer. I am not going to photograph this part because I have shot this a dozen times and you guys know that my holy grail moisturizer is my arbonne moisturizer. 


I set my time on my phone for five minutes. 



L'OREAL True Match Lumi

After I applied my trusty moisturizer we are going to get right in to our 5 minute make up and apply my foundation all over my face with a foundation brush. I will say this, I found applying my foundation with a beauty blender or a foundation brush makes the application process go a little quicker then just applying it on with my fingers. 

Kat Von D- Lock-It Tattoo Concealer

I don't know about you, but when I have lacked sleep and have woken up late. I know my under eyes are going to most definitely need some concealer. I apply this to my under eye in a triangle shape under my eyes. Then blend it in quickly with my beauty blender. 

Tarte- Loose Powder
This is one of my new found loves. I was in need of a new face powder and I have heard wonderful reviews on the tarte loose powder. Boy was I not disappointed. This has become one of my go to products in the morning when I am doing my make-up.


Common guys, we only have 5 minutes... no more dilly dallying!

MAC- Minerlized Skin Finish

Now, I need to add a little color to my face after applying my foundation,concealer, and powder.  I am going use this bronzer to add a little color to my face to warm it up a bit. To my temples, to   the contours of my cheeks and the outlines of my jaw line. 

NYX Blush

Now, time to put some girly pink back in to my cheeks. I throw a little bit on the apples of my cheeks. MOVING ON! WORK FAST!!!
NYX Wonder Pencil- Light


I quickly line my water line with NYX wonder pencil. Which is just a nude eye liner for your water line. This really opens my eyes up and makes me look even more awake!
Buxom Mascara

Now, we are nearing the end of our five minutes... I slap a little mascara on so my lashes are somewhat defined. 
Ulta- Browgel

I throw a bit of brow gel through my eyebrows. Just to contain them so they are not looking like I just rolled out of bed. UHGG I got seconds left.... HURRY HURRY! 
L'Occitane- Lip Balm

No time for lip stick or lip gloss. I am running out the house and applying my favorite lip balm on my lips. 
So you see, you can still look put together even when running low on time. here is my final look with my 5 minute make-up! I hope you all enjoyed this. Please let me know what you would like to see next in the comments below!



Here you have it... my five minute make-up! I hope you enjoy this guys! 5 minute make-up is completely obtainable. When you pressured under time... Things CAN be done! :) Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!