Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Quick Manicure Fix...

This is the perfect time for to learn this quick tip on how to quickly fix your manicure. You don't have time to deal with a pesky full on manicure. No worries I got the perfect fix for you! 

What You Will Need:
  • A glitter nail polish of your choice.
  • a clear top coat.
  • Nail Polish Remover
  1. First you want to remove your old polish Unless you have a old french manicure in that case you can leave what you have one and just add the glitter.
  2. Put glitter nail polish of your choice on the tips of your nails (sloppily). This doesn't have to be perfect in fact you don't want it perfect at all. You almost want it to look ombre. You want it to gradually go up your nail.
  3. Add your top coat... and let it dry...
There you have it a perfectly cute nail look with out doing the whole manicure but yet your nails look like they were just done by a champ :)

Show me your nails that you decided to do for the holidays! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!