Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Feeling Gross...Sappy Magical Love

Hey Guys, 

Bit of a different blog this evening. I thought tonight we could just chop it up some. I have been super busy this afternoon because I had to go and take my car to the shop. It was quite a all day ordeal. I ended up spending the afternoon with my Daddio. We had to run some errands this afternoon. I didn't really get a chance to get new content for todays blog like I would have liked to. So I thought tonight I could just write to you guys and talk about what is all going on and what not. 

I ended up getting home this afternoon and once I took a shower I started feeling a little bit queazy. So I laid down and watched a couple of my shows. I really apologize for the lack of this blog tonight. Kinda Lame! 

Anyways... What's everyone's plans for the Thanksgiving holiday? This is my favorite time of the year. I love it! Everything about it. I wish this time of the year could last all year. I just think people are so much nicer and more appreciative this time of the year. What sucks, is that people shouldn't just be thankful and grateful this time of the year but all year round. I can't wait to stuff my self full of turkey and then be in a food coma for two days. HAHA Yah, that happens around these neck of the woods. 

The day after Thanksgiving Josh and I have a tradition of pulling down all out fall decorations and start putting up our Christmas decoration. We put up the Christmas tree. Yes, I said put up! I can't have Christmas tree's because I am allergic to them. Like really bad. I end up getting like a season long cold and its absolutely ridiculous. We just go with the good ol' fake ones. Yah, so we put up our Christmas tree and our Christmas lights. We listen to Christmas music around the house. Its a wonderful day! We always have left overs for dinner that night. 

We have made this a tradition for 6 years now. Before that I did the same with my parents when I lived with them. When I was a kid, we would have the most magical Christmas' ever. I remember I would have to be told to get back in my bed like a bunch of times before I actually fell asleep because I was so excited for Santa to get here. My parents would wait till I was good and asleep to put the gifts out under the tree. When I would wake up in the morning, I would wonder out to the living room and find what seemed like gifts galore. I had the best childhood a kid could ask for. I have the best parents a girl could ask for. My parents always went out of there way to make Christmas the best holiday for my brother and I. 

When I met Josh, he came from such a different life style then I did. When I had him stay for Christmas the first year we were together he was over whelmed with all the magic that went on in the house even when I was 24 years old. My parents had bought Josh some gifts and so had I. When he woke up Christmas morning he walked out to living room just as I had when I was a kid and saw gifts galore from Santa just like I had. When we were finished opening gifts from my parents and "Santa" he went back to the bed room and just had this look on his face like did all this just really happen. He had wells of water built up in his eyes as he said to me "This is the best Christmas I have ever had." I could feel the pain and the joy in him all at the same time. It was the most beautiful but bitter sweet moment I have shared with him aside of our wedding day. He told me give all these gifts back to my parents that it was too much. I will tell you this, I have never met a man more worthy of the best most magical Christmas. I am so blessed that I was able to give that to him.

So now that you know my sap story... HAHA one of the many reasons I fell in love with the most humble beautiful man. I only hope that when we have children that we are able to give them the same magical Christmas' that I was able to share with Josh. 

Tell me about your Holidays! What are your traditions? Happy Holidays Guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!