Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patricks Day Make-up and Nails

Kiss Me I'm Irish-Target
White Scarf-Target 

St. Patricks Day Make-Up 

Hey Guys! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you all decided to wear your green today! For those of you curious -  no, I am not Irish! I'm actually Portuguese and my husband is Mexican and German. We both like beer though! LOL. Anyways, today's choice of make-up was inspired by St. Patty's Day! I decided to go with green and gold on the lid and blended with a red orange color in the crease. For the lips I decided to go on the more subtle side with a more nude lip gloss. (For those of you interested in what exactly I used on my face I will leave a list of the products at the end of the blog.)

Lucky Nails!


For my nails I decided to go with my adorable Jamberry nail wraps this week. Those of you wondering what these are; they are nail stickers of the sort. Instead of painting your nails these babies you stick on your nail much like a sticker and they last about the same amount of time as Shellac nails, without the damaging of your nails. You can find these nail wraps on Jamberry.net and the name of these wraps are called "Streak of Luck." They have a bunch more too!

Corn Beef & Cabbage

I know, I know what you all are already thinking... This is supposed to be a beauty blog. I thought I would just share what we had for dinner since it turned out SO good! We had the traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner - corn beef and cabbage with a side of roasted potatoes, carrots, and onions. I cooked the corn beef in the crock pot with a Guinness. Turned out amazing! Definitely, was a hit with the hubbins.

Well Guys, I hope your St. Patrick's Day was amazing! Hugs and Pinches for those of you who forgot your green today! :)

Products Used in St. Patrick's Day Photo.

Face:
Maybelline- Baby Skin- Instant Pore Eraser
Garnier- Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfecter BB Cream. In color Light-Medium
Kat Von D- Lock-it Tattoo Concealer in color Medium 22
L'oreal Magic Lumi-Highlighter Eliminator in color-light
HourGlass-Ambient Lighting Powder in color- Dim Light
Mac- Studio Fix in color-NC40

Cheeks:
Revlon Photography Skin Lights in color- 200 Pink Light
Mac-Mineralized Skin Finish in color-Soft & Gentle
Mac-Blush- Desert Rose

Contour:
Mac-Mineralized Skin Finish in color-Medium Deep

Eyes:
NYX-Eye Shadow Base- 03
Maybelline- 24 Hour Color Tattoo in color-Gold Rush
Brow High light- Mac Shadow-Shroom
Whole lid- Mac Shadow- Bitter
Center Lid-Mac Shadow-Lucky Green
Corner-Sumptuous Olive
Crease Colors:Mac Shadows- Rule & Red Brick
Waterline-NYX- Dark Brown
Lid Liner-L'oreal- Super Slim Infallible Liquid Liner in color-Black
Lashes-L'oreal- Voluminous Butterfly in color-Blackest Black
Eyebrows-Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in color- Soft Brown

Lips:
L'occitane- Moisturizing Lip Balm
Maybelline-Elixir Color Sensation in color- 060 Nude Illusion

Tools & Brushes Used:
Beauty Blender
Real Techniques- Buffing Brush
Real Techniques-Blush Brush
Real Techniques-Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques-Contour Brush
Real Techniques-Brow Brush
Studio Gear-#13 Blush Brush
Mac-#224 Tapered Blending Brush
Mac- # 23 Eye Shader Brush
Mac-#252 Large Shader Brush 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!