Friday, November 7, 2014

Easy Eye Brow Fix

Happy Friday Guys! Are you so glad its the weekend??? I am! I have an awesome brow trick for you today. Have you ever been in a rush and your like running out the door, get in your car and notice in the mirror "SHIT, I didn't do my eye brows." Did everything else but failed to brush out the brows and make them look pretty. Yah been there done all that. Well after I have slept all night my eye brows will go in every direction they choose. HIDEOUS really! 

Think Quick... Think Quick...what do I have in my purse that will fix this HOT mess... 


 THATS RIGHT! LIP BALM... I know this is going to totally sound weird. It totally works though. 

It doesn't have to be the EOS lip balm but it does have to be a clear lip balm. You don't want any lip balm that has a pigment to it. Imagine how funny that would look using a pink pigmented lip balm on your eye brows. LOL 




So all you need to do is take a little bit of the lip balm on the tip of your finger and run it over your eye brow. This just helps with all the wacky little hairs go in all the same direction. It's kind of like the wax they use in all the fancy schmancy (just made that word up)eye brow kits these days. But now since you have your handy dandy lip balm, you don't have to worry about your eye brows looking like a HOT mess! GO TEAM! 


You just never know when you are going to need your lip balm for more then just your lips. Who knew!!! I love this trick! I thought it was pretty ingenious if I do say so my self. 

Also, have I mentioned my slight obsession with EOS lip balm. Every single time I find a new color of these, I have to try it. It's quite sickening.




These are the two of the one's I had laying around by me... but I have like 4 more of them in other various colors and they all have different flavors as well...MMM so good! :) 

Well everyone... hope you try this new trick because it works wonders. Please leave me comments below with some of your favorite tips and tricks.

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!