Friday, November 7, 2014

Essential Oil Tip & DIY



Essential Oil Sunday brought you an awesome little tip and trick. While I was making my bath bombs I had a bunch of sea salt left over. I was trying to figure out what I could do with the rest of it. 

I decided to make some sea salt scrubs. It was so simple and not to mention so relaxing to use. 

I literally poured the rest of my salts in to a bowl with a bunch of olive oil to soak it completely... Then added peppermint and jared it. Took it in to the shower minutes later. So easy and so quick! Hope you enjoyed this! 

Have an awesome day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!