Friday, November 7, 2014

Some New Changes & My Day Today...

Hey all my fellow bloggers and readers:

Hope everyone is about to fallow in my footsteps and enjoy a nice cold brew or a nice glass of wine. I am not a wine girl too much so I will stick with my cold brew. :) It's finally Friday! Thank goodness for that right? Finally I get some time with my hubbykins. I am looking forward to that... 

Tonight is pizza party friday night. Friday nights are our snack nights usually. I don't usually cook on friday nights. If I do cook its something easy and quick. I cook all week for my husband and so Friday nights are my night off haha so to speak. 

It's been a whirlwind of a week I tell you. I have been going rounds with our car dealer ship to get our car fixed. It has been super fun. So that is about what we got on the agenda this fine evening. 

I do want to let you know for those of you who read my blog posts regularly maybe have already noticed. My blog page is going through some changes right now. We are not longer going to be doing "Tops and Toes Tuesdays" which typically was geared around manicures and pedicures. Instead we have changed it to "Tips and Tricks Tuesdays" where we you will find all kinds of tips and tricks on all sorts of things that I have found work. Also, "Wacky Hair Wednesday's" anymore. I honestly do not do enough hair to make sufficient blog posts in that category so I have decided to change it to "What I Did Wednesday." I am going to leave all my past hair blogs in that same category so that if anyone wants to find them, they will be able to be found there. "Fun Friday" has changed to "Whatever Happens Friday" because this is my day to just go with the flow. A lot of the time I have things planned with friends or family on Friday's. Just a day to tell you what I have been doing this week and or what I had been doing that day. As you have I am sure noticed we have decided to get rid of "Essential Oil Sunday". I found that blogging 7 days a week was getting to be a bit much and that I need just one day to be able to devote to my family and my husband. So with that said Sunday's are going to be my day's off. Though, we have not gotten rid of the essential oil blogs. I just moved them to Saturday. So you can find them all there. 

There are going to be a few more changes coming to the blog over the next couple of weeks. One of which... There are going to be more blogs coming your way. I can't wait to bring you guys more content and more fun to the blogs. 

With that said guys. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and my husband just got home so I am going to spend some much needed time with him and eat some pizza and have a brew of course. Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!