Monday, October 27, 2014

Some Favorites & Flops- Bath Time Products - Beauty Monday


Favorites:
I know I know... I have kind of fell off the wagon of positing daily blogs. Although, I am pretty sure I have a pretty awesome one for you today that will knock your socks off and scare you out of your seat. LOL well probably not... But should be pretty freaking awesome. Just you wait and see. Today we are talking about bath time goodies that you like to use when in the bath or shower. Some in which I found that I didn't like at all and some I have been using for years and years. 


This is one of my tried and true body washes. I have used and found so many body washes but this one is by far my favorite. The Olay Ultra Moisture with Shae Butter. This stuff just never gets old and always works like a charm. Many other body washes I have found irritate my skin. I will get out feeling really super itchy all over my body.  This one the scent is mild and the amount of moisturizer that is in this bottle of body wash is awesome. I love the way this body wash makes me feel. Leaving me clean and smelling awesome. This has to be my all time favorite go to! 


Yes, Another Olay product... Another body wash. So recently my local target was out of the original Olay Moisture body wash was out of stock so I tried this one. I was honestly surprised I thought I wasn't going to like this one as much as my favorite one... I have been using this just over 2 weeks and I have to admit... I love this one as well... I love the smell it is light and refreshing... and the exfoliating needs are not so harsh that they hurt and body wash it self is creamy and moisturizing as well. I love this stuff... I will definitely be buying this one again. 


Alright, I am coming to find out that I may or may not be attracted to Olay products. LOL I bought the Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me Up Exfoliating Cleaner the same time I bought the Olay exfoliating body wash. I really can't say enough good things about this face wash. I put this on my face for the first time, and the first thing I noticed was the smell. Oh my goodness the smell of this cleanser is simply beautiful and soft smelling. Then I noticed the small bursting little beads that run through this cleanser. It feels so invigorating. This will definitely be a re-purchase for me.  I guess you can say I am pretty much tried and true with a lot of Olay products. They are just so awesome. 


So I have used this body oil since I was a teenage. My mom uses this religiously especially to shave my legs.  I don't really like shaving cream and I find this allows me to shave really close to my leg and allows my legs to be super smooth and moisturized. This will always be apart of my bath time ritual and a huge staple of my bath time products.


These daily cleansing pads are seriously awesome. I have only used them a few times since I have gotten them. I didn't find that I needed to use these daily as the exfoliating side really scrubs your face really good. Of the times I have used this product I have loved the results afterwards. This product left my face feeling super clean and extremely soft. Fallowed by my Olay Fresh Effect Cleanser make the perfect pair. They work perfect together. :) This will definitely be a repurchase. 


The Up & Up Deep Cleanser is one of my husbands favorite facial scrubs. He is quite oily and he feels that this cleanser keeps the oils away for quite some time through out the day. I will use this one too from time to time during that fabulous time of the month when I tend to get more break outs. I feel like it really drys out those pesky pimples you get during that time of the month. My husband and I both have been using this product for quite some time and has been a repurchase for our family and probably will continue to be. We love this product. I also use the Up & Up Make-Up Remover wipes. They are simply amazing! 



I can't say enough about the Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a while now. I have found this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling really soft. I have PCOS and I loose a lot of hair when I wash my hair. After using this shampoo and conditioner my hair doesn't fall out near as much. I also suffer with seriously tangly hair. I have a hard time getting my brush to go through my hair. After using the Daily Moisture Conditioner my brush goes right through my hair with no problems. I am going to be using this shampoo and conditioner for sometime to come. :)


FLOPS


Alright let me start of by saying I still have a very full container of this CRAP in my bathroom. I will NEVER use this stuff again. This made my head so itchy that I literally had to get back in the shower and rewash my hair . It not only made my head itchy but entire body itched as well... I will never put this stuff on my head again... NEVER AGAIN! 


This was about the same as the stuff above. I won't be buying this one again either. I don't really like TRESemme product... I have found that I don't react well to these products. Wont be purchasing this again either. 


YUCK YUCK YUCK... Omg I don't like this stuff not one bit. I bought this thinking it smelled good. I should have known better and just stuck with my Olay stuff... I got it home and used it... and it literally felt like it was burning my skin. I didn't like this product at all. I will not be repurchasing... LOL As a matter of fact this got thrown away right after I used it. 

Well Guys, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week. I hope you enjoy this awesome new blog post.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!