Saturday, May 31, 2014

Exciting News....



Hey Guys, So I have some very exciting news... This morning we drove out to where we are going to be moving and met with our soon to be landlords. We came across this place buy luck and fate. My neighbors sister is moving and has decided she was going to be renting her home. We initiated conversation about us renting her place and we continued to talk about it through the month. We finally met up today and we were so happy with the decision to move in to their beyond beautiful home. We are honored to make this house our own and take good care of it for them. We really enjoyed talking with them and really look forward to working with them. We left their house and were so excited. 

So for those of you curious Josh and I live in 2 bedroom 1 bath house. Which we are rapidly out growing. Since we have gotten married and gained so many new things and what not that this place is no longer suitable for our needs anymore. We needed something with a little more space and little more room.  The new place we are moving in to is a 4 bedroom 3 bath house. I cannot begin to tell you how gorgeous this place is. We absolutely love it! Can you tell I am totally excited!!! 

As of right now we live about 10 minutes away from my family and about 45 minutes away from my husband's family.  One of the things that has me quite nervous about this move is that we are moving quite distance away. I have always lived in the same town or the town over from my parents. So this is going to be different for me. Also we are both moving to a town that we don't know nothing about. I mean we have done our research and we have driven around and what not but we are not from around there so its going to take some time. Like don't get me wrong its not like we are moving another state away or anything like that. If I had to get to my family or my in-laws it wouldn't be a problem what so ever. So that is reassuring.  Moving to where we are moving we are going to be about thirty minutes away from my parents and about hour and twenty minutes away from my in-laws. It doesn't sound like a big deal but when you are doing something so outside you relm of what is "normal" to you it seems like far away. HAHA I know all our family will come and spend time with us at our new house. 

MAMA how about I can have Christmas this year??? Awesome! 

Well that is some of the exciting news. We are so excited and are so lucky to have found our wonderful landlords and be able to work with them. Life is good folks! 

Sorry, that there was no blog on Friday. Friday was pretty uneventful and I needed to get caught up with these blogs. Hope you all have a wonderful week. XXOO night night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!