Thursday, May 29, 2014

Our Honey Moon in Kaua'i, Hawaii



Welcome to Paradise... We are going to take a trip to Kaua'i, Hawaii. One of the most beautiful places on the planet. It's unbelievable that this place is a part of the United States Of America. You honestly feel like you are in another land. It's unreal.  I have been to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and yes, it is beautiful there too but not like this. Kaua'i is incredible. It's the most tranquil place I have ever seen or been. The people are so different and trust worthy. 



This was one of the most beautiful beaches in princeville. We had this whole section to our selves. We had to stop and take some photo's and enjoy the very super blue ocean. 



This was a seriously awesome but kind of creepy cave we went in to in princeville. My husband loved this place. He could have stayed in there checking everything out in there... There actually was another cave with in this one and I wouldn't go down that far because it was hell of dark down there. I couldn't see two feet in front of me. So he did and told me it was really tight to get in to the other little cave with in it. We decided against it. Not that he could have convinced me to do that anyways. 


While we were in Hawaii I got the profound honor of visiting the awesome Emergancy Room. I ended up with a nasty double ear infection. I had gotten some water in my ear and I am supper prone to getting swimmers ear. Well I thought thats what it was. However, once I had gotten off the plane in Hawaii I had my self a nice little head cold. Which led to a nice double ear infection. Luckily, I had an awesome doctor when I got in there and he got me in and out and I was back to enjoying my honeymoon in no time. I just had to be careful of getting water in my ears since I was on antibiotics. 


Have I mentioned their sunsets? I mean this just looks like a picture from a post card. I honestly took this picture. Incredible huh! I couldn't get enough of the beautiful sunsets. 


Yeah, this is my husband blowing chunks on our fun catamaran ride. I want to say this ride was AWEFUL and had I not taken motion sickness meds 2 hours before we had gotten on to this thing I would have been right next to him. My poor husband threw up all 5 hours of our ride on the water. It was seriously awful. Probably would never do that again. Poor Dude...

Although, our trip had some hiccups it was one we would never forget. It was one that we had a blast on and we can't wait to come back. Hopefully with out the barfing and the ear infection. HAHA! Hope you enjoyed our trip to paradise. Thank you for flying Beauty Marked Airlines we hope you fly again with us real soon! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!