Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Best Hair Vitamins

Howdy Howdy... I have been wanting to do this blog for a long time now. I know since I have gotten older these vitamins have really worked and helped my hair in the past. So lets make our hair all pretty.

Biotin 5000
This awesome vitamin helps with nail and hair growth. I took one a day and I really started to notice a difference after 1 month. Less hair loss and my nails grew like weeds. It was  incredible.  I have recently started using DoTERRA's hair serum. You have to make your self but it works like a charm. I love how it makes my hair feel.

Organics- Biotin & Collagen Shampoo/Conditioner Rood Boost Spray/ Amplifying Lotion

When I was using the Biotin vitamin I started using this line by Organics. I will say for being a drug store brand this shampoo works wonders. I totally recommend the entire line of shampoo's and conditioners. I have also used the one the Moroccan and Argon Oil line as well. This entire line works amazingly. Great stuff I tell you.

My last Wacky Hair Wednesday actually was all about the current oils I use on my hair that promotes healthy hair growth. If you are interested in checking out that blog it should be right before this one. :) 

Please go and check these out. I promise you won't go wrong. :) Hope you all have a gorgeous night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!