Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nail & Toes Tag


Hey Guys, thought I would bring you the nails and toes tag. I didn't really have anything planned for this Tips & Toes Tuesday because I was traveling back to California. So thought this would be fun and easy to accomplish on Tuesday while driving. "So lets make it do what it do". 

1. What color would you never paint your nails? 
I would paint my nails every color probably except maybe brown. Thats kind of a poopy color... LOL 
2. What do you think is the best nail polish color for summer?
I love neons for summer time. Pinks and Organs and Yellow. Those are all fun bright summer colors. TEAL ALWAYS TEAL too! 
3. Have you ever worn stick-on nails?
Of course, I begged to have my nails done starting when I was super young. My mom would never let me have acrylic but I would totally buy me the stick on ones from the store. She would always buy them for me as a fun treat. 
4. Have you ever gotten tips?
I have gotten tips before. I recently actually stopped getting them because they were ruining my nails. I had to stop and just let my nails be for a while. So I get the shellac or do my jamberry wraps instead. :) 
5. French manicure: cute or gross?
Cute, I think its super clean and very classy. Its what I had done when I got married. Can't go wrong! 
6. How often do you get pedicures?
Probably once a month. I have to get them done because my nail lady prevents my toes from getting ingrown and if I go over two months... They start to happen... Let me tell you the the pain is not fun! 
7. Are your toes painted right now? If so, what color?
Yes, they are painted right now. They are painted in rainbow colors and they have white polkadots on every toe. 
8. Do you ever wear fake nails?
No, I don't currently wear fake nails. I had them when I got married in October but I am trying to give my nails a little bit of a breather and let them heal and get strong again. Acrylics just ruin your nails.
9. Do you ever match your nail polish to your outfit?
Yes, If I am going to a special event I will make both my nails and toes match my outfit in some way.
10. Do you think it’s weird when guys get manicures?
Absolutely not. I think its awesome that men take pride in their selves. Especially your nails and toes. Wish my husband would go with me to get a pedicure. He won't do it because he thinks its for girls LOL. 
11. What’s cooler: leopard print nails or panda nails?
I would probably do panda nails. I don't know.. honestly thats really hard because I would probably honestly do them both. HAHA!!!
12. How much nail polish do you own?
A lot, I have a bunch of nail polishes and gel nail polish as well. 
13. What’s the most money you would spend on nail polish?
I would probably spend no more then 20 dollars on a nail polish. I think that its quite ridiculous to pay more then that on a nail polish. But who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!