Monday, May 26, 2014

Best Travel Make-Up


Whats going on Everyone, Happy Sunday. I am still trying to get on track with all my past blogs. I have been so incredibly busy with traveling and what not. I am playing the catch up game and trying not to get further behind. HAHA which isn't happening. 

We are doing some of my favorite make-up I like to take when I am traveling. I typically don't take a bunch of make-up when I am traveling. It can be a lot to take a bunch of make-up. So I try to keep it minimal unless I am going to an event specifically then I will bring my whole kit. This is what I brought to Utah this recent trip I took.


It Cosmetics- CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream+Anti-Aging hydrating serum+ SPF 50


For my foundation, I always try to bring something that is pretty full proof that won't leak or break. So no glass bottles. I find this one perfect because it had a lid that covers the dispenser at the top and the bottle is not glass. Perfect for traveling and mess free. 

Kat Von D- Lock- It Tattoo Concealer
Well this is like my go to concealer so obviously I just bring this with me all the time. :) This goes with me every single time. 



EOS Lib Balm

My trusty EOS lip balm always go with me. You never know when you are going to get chapped lips. I of course got some horrible chapped lips while I was in Utah. I was really glad I had this with me so I could sooth those lips of mine. Also to keep my eyebrows in line. 2 in 1 can't go wrong! 

Mac- Studio Fix Powder
Sometimes when I am at home I will use loose powder but I find that bringing my studio fix is just easier  and is more contained. Loose powder just isn't something I like to bring when I am traveling. Its too messy in my opinion. 

Sephora- MicroSmooth Baked Illuminator- Star Dust

This is another one of my go to favorite and one that always goes with me because I love my skin to look glowy at all times.  At home a lot of times I will use a liquid illuminator to even enhance the glowyness of my skin but as I said before when traveling the last thing you want to deal with is bringing something that is more messy. 


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush- Doll Face
Can you tell I love this blush? HAHA I have hit pan. I have a bunch of mac blushes but they are all in a huge pallet. Bringing one small blush beats bringing a million pallets with different blushes in it. 

Inglot Eye Shadows

I have a few small quad pallets and this Inglot 3 pallet eye shadow. I have about 8 eye shadow pallets that have a million and one eye shadows in them. Unless I am going to an event and doing multiple people's make-up I will pack up a quad with some of my favorite shadows or bring my Inglot pallet along with me. This recent trip I brought this pallet with me. Love this pallet. Its amazing! 

Smashbox Always Sharp Water Proof Kohl Liner- Bare
I use this daily, so this was a must go. I don't always like to wear a dark liner un my water line and a lot of times if I am doing some natural make-up I will use this in my water line. It makes my eye's look brighter and bigger. 

NYX- SPE 903-Dark Brown 

As I said before, I don't use a ton of eye liner when I am doing natural make-up. So I use the NYX Dark Brown eye liner on the bottom portion of my eye. Just adds a bit of color to my lash line of both my top and bottom eye.

Buxom- Blackest Black Mascara

I recently started using this mascara, and I have really enjoyed it. Its got a huge wand for your lashes and adds tons of volume to your lashes. I love this mascara. So I decided to bring this one with me while I was in Utah. 

Mac- PlushGlass- Ample Pink
Of course I couldn't go anywhere with out my trusty favorite go to  lip gloss from mac. I probably wear this lip gloss more days then not. I love this color and have about 3 of them. 

Juicy Couture- Viva La Juicy
You always have to bring your favorite scent. I love this perfume. This is pretty much my signature scent that I always wear. I have these small tubes that I like to pick up during christmas time when they are sold as gifts at sephora and Macy's. I have the larger Juicy bottle but that wouldn't be very convenient to bring with you when you are on vacation. So I reuse this bottle and will fill it up when I leave on vacation. :)

Well I hope you have all enjoyed traveling with me. I am officially back home in California. I hope you guys have had a wonderful weekend! XXOO

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!