Saturday, May 24, 2014

Utah Adventure-Birthday Parties & More

Hi Everyone, Thanks for being patient with me. As far as getting these blogs posted. I am trying to get them done for you guys! So many of you are curious as to where me and my husband traveled to this week. Well on Thursday we traveled 12 hours by car to Salt Lake City, Utah. My best friend and her family live there. He little boy's birthday party was on Saturday and obviously Auntie Cole and Uncle Joshie were NOT going to miss it!!!

So we left Thursday morning at about 4:15 AM and we made our descend  to Utah. It is roughly a 12 hour drive to Utah from where we live in California. I had about an hour and fifteen minutes worth of sleep the night before. So, needless to say I knew I was going to be tired eventually. I was just too excited to sleep. 

Twelve hours later we arrive in Utah at my best friends house. Where we stayed the night at their house. Like always, our first night hanging out is always spent talking (like we haven't talked since we last saw each other) which is totally not true. We talk nearly every day. HAHA! It's still different when we actually get to spend time with each other in person though. 

Friday, her parents came in to town and we moved over to our hotel there in Salt Lake City. It was a pretty decent hotel. I couldn't complain too much. The hotel had a hot tub and swimming pool which was super nice to use while we were there. 

Saturday was lil man's birthday party. Which was awesome. He had an awesome turn out and got a bunch of new things... His mama made him the cutest monkey cake I have ever seen. 



Tell me how adorable this little cake is. This was his smash cake.



He made a pretty good dent in to his smash cake... He definitely needed a bath afterwards.

Saturday night we all decided to go out to dinner. We went to this place called Tandoori. It was indian food. Which I had never tried before. OMG I have been missing out all these years I tell you. The food was so good. Garlic Naan easily one of the best things we had while there... SO YUM! Apparently they have some in California as well. Can't wait to go and have some Chicken Tikki Masala. 

After dinner our friends came back with us to the hotel and we all went and did some late night swimming. Which was pretty awesome. The pool at the hotel was indoor and it was warm and then we went in the hot tub. It was amazing. 

Sunday, was a pretty chill afternoon. We just hung out most of the afternoon. Then we went with our friends to one of their friends little girl's birthday party. We didn't really know anyone there but definitely was a cute little birthday party. It was Frozen theme. Super cute. 

Monday, was a day of getting ready to head back home. We went to JCPenny's for a few and I picked up some new shirts for summer time.  We got all our goodies put together and packed up because it was going to be an early early morning come Tuesday morning. We also went to Wal-Mart to pick up some more waters, soda's , and energy drinks for Josh.  It was an early night as well. However, before our stay in Utah was over. We decided that we were going to take one last dip in the pool before we went to bed.  It was so relaxing. Josh slept for about 2 hours and I didn't sleep at all before my wake-up at 2 AM. We left for our road trip to California at 3 AM. 

We had such a good time with our friends celebrating little man's birthday and spending some much needed time with them. However, by day 5 I was ready to be home and in my own bed for sure. I definitely missed my parents and my little pup. So It was nice to get home. 




Who wouldn't miss that little face. What a little cutie bear. I missed this little snuggle bear. That little face is just too much! Can't hardly stand it! :)

Well Guys, I must continue on with these blogs. I have tons to catch up on! have an amazing evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!