Friday, May 23, 2014

Favorite Travel Items

Hey  Guys,

I am trying to get caught up with some of the blogs from the past week since I was on vacation. I am home now and today I am spending the day editing photo's and working on blogs from the past week. This last week was just crazy and I didn't have too much time to get blogs up during the week and weekend. I promise I am going to be posting past weeks posts and this weeks as well. I just might need a day or two to catch up.

If you can't tell already, this week is pretty much all geared towards traveling. So I thought it would be fun to share with you some of our favorite things to pack and take with us during traveling that are not in my traveling bag but more as a means of needs when we travel. 

Now, mind you... these are just some things that I bring with me when we are traveling that sometimes we might need. Obviously, I bring shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I thought that would be a little obvious. 

We are going to go from left to right again in the photo's! 


Starting off... this is my make-up bag. I don't often like to bring a ton of make-up with me so that has my make-up in it. Pretty sure there is going to be a post on favorite traveling make-up coming up so stay tuned for that. 

The clear make-up bag is what I store my all my favorite traveling goodies that I like to make sure are with us each time we travel. Inside are some of the fallowing... 

Wipes- To Go Clorox Wipes- Awesome cleaning up messes in the car or in the hotel. YES- Cucumber  Make-Up Remover Wipes for taking off my make-up while I am traveling. These are a smaller pack of wipes for traveling. Nice & Clean Antibacterial Hand Wipes- perfect for grubby hands when having to eat on the go or after going to the bathroom. 

Below the wipes are some pills- I am a huge advocate of not using medication if I don't have to. However, I used to take these when we would travel because for whatever reason sometimes I would have a harder time falling asleep in new places. I didn't even have to use them this time because I had my oils with me and those worked perfectly for me. 

Cortisone 10- Anti Itching ointment- I bring this because I will go some place and I always end up with a million and one bug bites. Mosquito's love me. Must be my blood... LOL This is a total must have when traveling. 

Neutragena Body Oil- OMG I love this stuff and I have the big bottle of it in my shower at home. I have to have this with me everrrrry day! This makes your skin so perfect. I can't even begin to tell you. 


Purell- LOL I know another one. I have about 3 bottles of these with me when I am traveling. Sorry but you just can never be too sure. When your on a plane... they are like the dirtiest thing on the planet. Also, having one when you are in your hotel room is always good. I just have to have one on me! OCD! 

Band-Aids- I always keep a few band-aids on us incase one of us gets a little BOOBOO! lol 

Crest 3D White- Tooth Paste- Umm... You got to make sure you keep your pearly whites clean. So tooth paste is a MUST HAVE when traveling. 

Got 2 B- Hair styling gel- This is my husbands favorite gel to use when he does his hair. So I always keep the traveling one on us so that he has hair gel for when we are on vacation. 

Tums- Well usually on vacation you are eating a bit heavier then at home. Naturally... eating a bit heavier can cause some upset bellies or heart burn. So we bring these to put the flame out. :) Again, I haven't used these in a really long time since I have started using essential oils. My oils work wonders I tell you. 

Shout Wipes- These are awesome. I love to keep a few of these incase one of gets something on our shirt or pants during our travels. Least I know I can get something over the stain before I get home to prevent stainage.

Last but definitely not least- Ear Plugs- I must have these because my husband snores horrendously. I cannot be with out these little green things :)

Well Guys, this is it. I hope you enjoyed. What are some of your go to's to bring when traveling. I would love to hear what you like to pack. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!