Friday, April 25, 2014

Beauty Scenario Tag

Hey everyone, how's everyone's Fun Friday night going? Although today has been a rough one for me personally, the hubby and I decided to go out to dinner and have ourselves a couple of brews to take the edge of. Then we had to go to Wal-Mart to pick up some things and we rented a couple of movies from Red Box. So now, we are sitting here watching a scary movie called Play date. Just started so I can't exactly tell you how it is. HAHA! Anyways, I have decided to the Beauty Scenario Tag tonight and I tag allllll of you out there to do the same. So with out further a due, lets get this party started.




1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

I would have to choose my favorite Kat Von D- Lock It Tattoo Foundation. I love this foundation. It was the foundation I chose to wear on my wedding day. It is perfection. 

Kat Von D- Lock It Tattoo Foundation

As far as low end, I would have to go with my Garnier Broad Spectrum Skin Renew BB Cream. This is my go to daily foundation. I really love the way this makes my face look. Super glowy!!! Amazing stuff and super reasonable. 

Garnier Broad Spectrum - Skin Renew- BB Cream

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? 

Even though it would drive me batty, I would probably try to ignore it. I think it would be really inappropriate to address something like that during an interview. Not really my problem either at that point. I am there for an interview. HAHA I'm trying to score a job!
 
3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? 

I will usually go to my Mac Plush Glass in Ample Pink. I own probably like 6 Ample Pink. I have to have one in my purse, my make-up drawer, and, of course, I need a bunch more for back up in case they decide to discontinue it or something. That would be my luck anyways. HAHA 

Mac- Plush Glass- Ample Pink
Or if I am just hanging out around the house I love love love love my Soap and Glory Lip Balm in Juicy Peach. This stuff gives my lips such a nice shine and such a natural look. I love to use this lip balm at night especially. Totally keeps my lips moisturized. 


4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

For one, when I was a teenager I was still trying to figure out the whole make-up think. I knew I loved to play with it and use it. I swear sometimes I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I went through a faze where I actually had almost black eye brows. I used to do the whole dark lip liner thing... and my foundation... OMG the foundation issues I had as a teen... LOL I would always have that damn line around my jaw line. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??? 

I would totally go back and my hair would be down and curled and there would be the right color foundation on my face, and no dark black eyebrows and the lip liner would have to go! 

And I would do what I know now! LIKE THIS! 


5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott haircut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut. Do you A) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

First of all, I would never ask for a pixie cut anything!!! Second of all, I would say "Thank you for your SH*&%y hair cut, where did you get your license from? A crackerjack box?" So I would definitely say I would let things get a little bit awkward on his/her part. Then, I would ask kindly to speak to her manager and then demand I get my money back for my hair cut. 

Also, might I add, I wouldn't go to someone who wasn't knowledgeable in hair cutting. I am particularly picky about my hair and don't just let anyone touch it. 

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

I don't really have any of the all in one pallets yet. However, I do use one of my mac pallets and will put a few of my favorite neutral eye shadows, a mac blush, and a Mac highlighter. That's probably the best way for me when I am going on a little sleep over or short trip. I would totally take a picture but I kind of put it together as I see fit when I am getting ready to leave. 

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? 

Well in all honestly, I really wouldn't care about my make-up or my "stash". I would be kinda pissed that it happened and that someone took my stuff. As long as no one was hurt that would be all that mattered to me and that none of my sentimental valuables were taken. Make-up products can always be repurchased. Although the massive amounts of make-up that I have would probably be thousands of dollars worth but again, always repurchasable. People can't be replaced. However, for the sake of the tag I really wouldn't want my eye shadow pallets and my brushes to be stolen. However,if someone has to steal someones USED make-up... Then I guess they need it more than me. 

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?

Well I would hope my friends wouldn't purposely damage my stuff. However, accidents happen. Someone could have accidentally dropped it or something... One of their children could have gotten to it. Anything can happen. I know if it were me and I accidentally did something like that I would try to go and repurchase a new one and be honest about my mistake that was made. I would hope my friends would have the same respect for me. This isn't a game of monkey see monkey do. It's about honesty. That's all that matters to me. I would replace someone else's good but I wouldn't necessarily expect that from other people. I do expect honesty though. 

Well, there you have it. The Scenario Tag Folks. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday night. I am going to go and finish watching the Gravity. Enjoy! 

The Gravity- Sandra Bullock & George Clooney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!