Monday, June 2, 2014

Beauty Monday Tag...

  1. 1. The first thing I do when I get out of bed is…
  2. I MUST go Pee! Then I go and open all the blinds in the front of the house.
     
  3. My morning beauty routine entails…
  4. Cleansing my face with my favorite cleanser; Arbonne smoothing facial cleanser, apply my toner to my face, Apply my favorite moisturizer all over my face and down my neck; with Arbonne RE9 Extra Moisture Restorative Day Cream, which also has a broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen. Then I apply my favorite It Cosmetics CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream+Anti-aging Hydrating Cream+SPF 50. Then I apply my Mac Studio Fix powder, then my blush and eye make up and mascara. I figure I would just stick with skin care routine.
     
  5. My nighttime beauty routine entails…
  6. I start with cleansing with my RE9 Smoothing facial cleanser, about once a week I apply my Arbonne FC5 Deep Cleansing Mask, and then I will tone with my favorite toner. Then I will apply favorite night cream by Arbonne FC5 moisturizing night cream. 
  7. Every woman should splurge on this beauty product…
  8. The Kat Von D Lock It Concealer. One of the best concealers I have EVER used. I love it and a beauty blender.
     
  9. Beauty-wise, you can get away with buying the following at a drugstore…
  10. Sunscreen ( as long as it says broad spectrum) mascara, and nail polish
     
  11. When I'm stressed I…
  12. I clean... and want a SODA... 
  13.  
  14. The most amazing place I've traveled to is…
  15. Kaua'i , Hawaii. The most beautiful place on the planet. I wish I was there riiiiiiight now sipping a mai tai. Amazing is what it would be if I was there right now!
     
  16. The item of clothing I'm currently wearing most is…
  17. A white tank top from JCP. LOL nothing too special... Considering its about 1 AM and I am in my PJ's. 
  18. The one luxury item I'm dying to splurge on is…
  19. The one luxury item I am dying to get my hands on is a new DSLR camera for photography. I know that is not beauty. However, its seriously the one thing on my mind!  
  20. If my days had one extra hour I'd…
  21. Exercise more...
  22. The last thing I Googled was…
  23. Questions for my blog :)
     
  24. My guilty pleasure is…
  25. Buying Make-Up, buying school supply's, and buying stuff for crafts. Oh and buying new DoTERRA oils
     
  26. When it comes to staying healthy I…
  27. Try to eat healthy, live happy life with my husband and family, and laugh often.
     
  28. On a typical Saturday night I…
  29. Hang out with my husband!
     
  30. If I had one fashion regret, it would be…
  31. That I cannot wear a 2 piece bikini bathing suit.
     
  32. The biggest beauty mistake I see women make is…
  33. OMG I see women OVER draw their eye brows. OVER line their lips to make them look huge. Not sexy ladies... Oh and never have the correct color foundation. 

  34. The last good book I read was…
  35. I would have to say the 50 Shades of Gray books. Alright, first of all. I am not some sick twisted weirdo thats in to all that crap. Everyone had started reading it and saying how good it was and I was like okay okay, I had to jump on the ban wagon. They  were actually really like the books and are actually very sad considering. Anyways, Yah...

  36.  
    Every woman should own the following beauty products…
  37. Mascara...Concealer...BB cream...Lip Gloss...Blush... Tweezers... Brow Gel
     
  38. When it comes to opening my first stand-alone store, it will be important to have…
  39. A hair salon (with hair stylist) (Yes, I am a hair stylist but no I do not actually cut hair or do hair, only for special peoples)...MY OWN HUGE Make-Up Studio for me to do all my clients with tons and tons of make-up and tools, An esthetician with the best equipment for doing facials and grooming brows, a nail technician who does some of the best nails out there (trained in all aspects). An awesome receptionist who books appointments and answers phones. An awesome website the helps with booking appointments. Can you tell I have actually thought about this a time or two?? I am going to make this happen some way shape or form. Its going to be real. 
  40. My hope for 2014 is…
  41. That everyone looks inside them selves to find the beauty with in them. Everyone is beautiful. Put a smile on your face and tell your self that every single day! :)
Hope you all enjoyed this tag. I tag you all to do these questions. This was actually a little harder then I thought it would be. I actually had to sit down and really think about my answers before I could even do this. Anyways Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!