Thursday, June 5, 2014

Best Friends Forever!!!



Here are are some throw back's for you. This right here is my BESTEST friend in the whole wide world NaShay. I met this pretty girl through a mutual friend of ours. I went to cosmetology school with our mutual friend and I was going through a pretty nasty break up at the time. I decided I was going to with our friend to her house to do NaShay's hair. This girl grabbed my heart the moment we shared the common ground of disliking peas. :) Though, this girl let me come with my friend and hang out with them while she got her hair done. She knew I was sad and my heart hear had been broken. She wanted to know exactly what this tool bag did to me.  I told her my story and she wanted to see the details of the matters which were on my myspace (yes I said myspace, thats how far we go back) page.

After heading back home I got a friend request on myspace from her. We hung out another time with our mutual friend together. After that, it was history. Our friendship blossomed in to something I never thought I would have.

NaShay has seen me through some really rough times through my life. She never left and always accepted me for who I was. We have had our share of ups and downs but no matter what we are the best of friends.

I was so honored to be asked to be her Maid of Honor in their beautiful wedding. My husband was also asked to be a groomsmen in their wedding as well. We were so excited to accept the honor and duties of this beautiful union of our best friends getting married.


Josh and I got engaged where they live and with them there to witness the whole thing. It was one of the most magical days of my life.  I knew no doubt that I had to ask NaShay to be my Matron Of Honor. She happily accepted of course. It was the best decision I had made probably during my entire preparation to my wedding.  Though having her stand right beside me as I said I DO to Josh... I wouldn't have had it any other way. Her handsome husband and beautiful son were there. I wouldn't have had it any other way. :)


This photo was from the night I got married. Such a fun night. One I would never forget! Although, we don't live near each other we talk nearly every day on Skype. What would we do with out our Skype dates. I am so thrilled that her and her family have decided to move back to California. We cannot wait to have them here . We are so excited! 



This is seriously my FAVORITE picture of us. We were shopping and well being us. Goofy! I actually have this picture framed. Like I said before its one of my favorites of us. I honestly, don't know what I would do with out this girl. I couldn't have asked for a better best friend. She's always there for me and our friendship is so much more to me then just friends. We are sisters from another mister. :) Love you bunches NaShay! Thanks for being the best in the whole wide world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!