Saturday, May 3, 2014

Adventure Saturday... More like LAME SATURDAY!

Hey everyone. How's it going? Hope your weekend has been relaxing and fun. Our day has been quite hectic.

This morning I woke up and made the husband a yummy breakfast to start off the day.

Then we got ready to start our day. So my husband being the wonderful man he is, went out at like 10:30 PM last night looking for the ingredients for bath bombs. This may or may not be a future blog post. Just saying. Anyways, we couldn't get our hands on citric acid so I told him just to come home and forget about it for the evening as it was getting late. So after we got ready this morning we went out on our search for citric acid. We went to four different stores. NOTHING! Finally where did we find it at...

Yah, totally found it at Bed Bath & Beyond. which kinda sucked because we literally drove around all day to like a million different stores. Alright, so I'm exaggerating. It was 4 stores but it took FOREVER nonetheless.

It was pretty cool once we got to BB&B. I totally forgot I put a $5 dollar off coupon. Sweet deal!


Incase you are wondering what it is that I was looking for at Bed Bath & Beyond...

This my fantastic friends is Citric Acid. Who knew that bath bombs contained them. People use citric acid for canning pickles and what not. LOL honestly, I had not idea what the hell it was or what it was used for before I looked it up and realizing it was used in bath bombs.

So on top of our adventure to every store on the planet (again exaggerating a bit) I came home and started laundry and mopped the floors. YAY! So exciting I know! NOT! (insert sarcasm here)

Yesterday, I was on the phone with my Mama and she was telling me how she went to the movies with one of her friends and she went to see The Other Woman. She said "I have never laughed so hard at a movie." "That is was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a really long time." Also, said "that if you are just looking for a light hearted and funny movie. Definitely should check it out."

So... That is what we decided to do tonight. Took her up on light hearted funny movie. Our movie started at 8:30 PM and we started to head down town to the movie theaters around 8:00 PM. I live literally less than 2 minutes away from the theaters. We drive down there and we go in to the parking garage where we always park. Seriously there is NO parking anywhere in the entire garage and we went around it twice. I said well maybe we will have better luck parking on the main street where the movie theater is. Of course not! It's blocked off! I totally forgot we had the wine festival downtown. So not only are we now late to the movie but it's like a F*&*ing drunk apocalypse out there. So while Josh drove around I got out and ran in and got a refund for our tickets there at the down town movie theaters. We decided we would go to another movie theater in the next town over.

So got the money back headed over to Dublin to the movie theater over there to find out that the next movie didn't start till 10:55. (rolls my eyes) are you kidding me? Josh just looked at me was like "can we please just do this tomorrow because I really don't want to have to wait like an hour and a half till the movie starts doing absolutely nothing." We agreed, we decided that we would just go see the movie tomorrow afternoon. After the drunk apocalypse is over. LOL

I swear I haven't ever seen anything like it. It was honestly a bit scary to be driving over there. There were people walking into cross walks when the cars had the right of way. There were drunk people driving. It was nuts. It was funny because you know how I told you I live less than a 2 minute drive away from the movies and down town. Well Literally we are like a 2 street walking distance from down town. I said earlier today that there was a lot of drunk people walking down our street this afternoon. Should have put two and two together before we left. Such a freaking lame day!! Well folks I hope your night was a little more entertaining than mine was. We are going to go and try and make some bath bombs and probably watch a movie here on Netflix.

I will come back tomorrow and add more to this blog post once we have actually seen the movie and tell you my thoughts and opinions on the movie. I really apologize on how lame this blog post is tonight.

Hope you all enjoy your evening! Night Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!