Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mascara Monday...

I so have a case of the Monday's. I have done what feels like a million loads of laundry. Its really been about 6 loads. LOL Anyways  we are going to be talking mascara this evening. As a beauty guru I have about 10,000 mascara's. Not really a little exaggerated. Not far from it though. LOL I have a lot of mascara's so I chose some of my favorite ones to share with you this evening. So with out further a due lets get it started in here... 


I love my L'oreal  Shocking Telescopic. This is one of the best drug store mascara's. I have bought this mascara over and over again just because I love it so much. I love how how it separates each lash and allows you to get really close down to the lash line. Really gives your lashes definition. 






I even love the way this mascara packaging look like.Its so pretty. 




One of the other things I absolutely love about this mascara is the mascara wand it self. I love to use this mascara really close to my lash line and love how the brush really separates my lashes. 





Oh how Colossal Volume Express by Maybelline is wonderful. I will usually use this along with my telescopic. 









This mascara wand is a little different. It curves. This gives the perfect amount of volume to the lashes. This wand is a bit bigger then the telescopic. I wouldn't advise getting close to the lash line with this one. Also this gives a bit of curl. 





Voluminous False Fiber Lashes by L'oreal is an awesome mascara because it this mascara actually makes your lashes look like you have a set of false lashes on. This is my going out mascara. When I want some sexy big lashes. 


Can you see the small fibers on the mascara wand on this one. These little fibers adhere to your real lashes making them appear longer and more fuller. Giving you some va va va vooom lashes. Sexyness! is all I got to say! 



Baby Doll by YSL is the most amazing high end mascara I have ever owned. I bought this mascara specifically for my wedding. It was pretty amazing. This has the the perfect amount of volume and and lengthening. Seriously so worth every single penny.








This mascara has one of those brushes I love. It allows you to get really close to the lash line like the telescopic. I would say that telescopic is a perfect dupe for the baby doll mascara. 







Maybelline Voluptuous Butterfly took me a while to get used to. I actually didn't really like it at first. I stopped using it and then went back to it. I went back to it and just kept really trying to use it and after a few days I found a new love in this mascara. This is one of the blackest mascara I have ever found for one. 


I don't know if you can really tell in this picture. I tried to capture it as best as I could. However it was hard to get the perfect angle to get the best shot of how the brush is shaped. The wand actually flairs out. The Brush is really short at the tip of and gets longer on one side and flairs out. Really butterflies your lashes at the tips. Amazing mascara! 


This Rimmel Day 2 Night mascara is one of the WORST mascara's I have actually ever owned. I bought this thinking it looked cool. This mascara not only wears off after like 2 hours of wearing it but it doesn't do any of the things it claims to do. 



So it gives you the allusion that their are TWO different mascara wands. It is ONE. It doesn't lengthen and it doesn't give any kind of volume. The Lengthen one just clumps up. The volume doesn't even coat the lashes. Waist of money in my opinion. BLEH BLEH

Well thats it guys, that is my favorite mascara stash. I thought I would throw one in there that didn't work for me. Because I do buy things and sometimes they just don't work for me. Well this Monday is in great need to be over. I still have two more loads of laundry to finish before I hit the sheets. Well I hope you all have a wonderful night. 

Goodnight! XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!