Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy EARLY Mothers Day To My MAMA!


Baby Cole & Mommy (Me 4-5 Mo. Old)
First of all, Happy Mothers Day to THE best mom on the face of the planet. Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mommies out there who love and support and give there best to their children!

I thought what better day like today on Throwback Thursday to honor my wonderful mother. With Mothers Day on Monday. I couldn't resist. 

I got this beautiful woman to be my mama for life. We couldn't make more of the perfect Mommy Daughter match. Now, had you asked me this when I was 15 years old. I might have had a different answer for you. Our relationship hasn't always been balloons and rainbows so to speak. I guess you can say we fought like typical mother and daughter. Eventually, I grew out of that horrid awkward teenage stage. 

Once I moved out, we became closer and closer. As I got older I realized that even when I was a teenager my mom was always the person I went to. Even when I knew the outcome wasn't going to be good. 

The Fam
This woman, I have some of the best memories I own with her. And so much more to come. We have been through some tough times together as well but our awesome memories together far outweigh the bad. Their isn't anything that my mom wouldn't do for me. She's just the best! 

One of the best Mom and Daughter moments I have had in a really long time. 


This moment right here... I shared with my mom before I walked down the aisle. My mom is the reason I am the woman I am today. I got all my good and all my love for the people in my life from her. She has taught me how to be a grown woman. How to be a wife. How to cook. How to take care of a home. How to love. How to forgive even when I have had so much anger for someone or something. She's the whole reason. I can't wait for her to show me how to be the best kind of mommy to my own children. I know she will be right there to teach me all the things I don't know. 

My mom has given me the best kind of life I could even imagine. I have been able to go to wonderful schools. I have gotten the best kind of education. I have grown up in a neighborhood that was safe and had wonderful neighbors whose children grew up being some of my closest friends. I was able to play sports and enjoy the finer things in life. All because she made it possible. I couldn't have asked for a better life. 





Mom, 

thank you for being the most wonderful and beautiful person I know. You are my best friend. Thank you for showing me how to be the best kind of person I know I can be. I know I haven't been perfect and I know that I have been flawed at times. Thanks for loving me anyways. Thanks for always being there for me and showing me the true meaning of a mothers love.I love and cherish all our special moments and memories we make together. I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day! I love you to the moon and back and forevers and evers! I will always be your little girl! Hugs and Kisses XXOO

Love, 
Your Daughter
Nicole


_________________________________________________________________________________
Happy Mothers Day
Hubby's Mommy


My Mother-In-Law

Another woman in my life who has been just wonderful to me since meeting her son is my Mother-In-Law. She has always been there for me. She welcomed me with open arms in to their wonderful family. I couldn't be more blessed. Thank you so much for loving me but most of all thank you for raising the BEST man I know. Thank you for making a perfect man made just for me. You are the most selfless sweetest,most patient, and kindest person. You took on being a mother to a young little boy who wasn't yours to start with but still loved him as though he was no matter what. You gave him a place to call home and a mom to call his MOTHER. (Totally sounded like I got that out of a Hallmark card, PS I so didn't that was all me baby!)We love you so much! Happy Mothers Day!!! 

The Hubbins' & His Mama! 



Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommies out there! Much love to you all! XXOO












No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!