Friday, May 9, 2014

Fun Friday...More Like Busy Friday

OMG today has been one hell of a day. That is all I have to say. I had a really rough night last night... I was up all night trying to decide on what to make for dinner tomorrow night for my mom's mothers day. Then spent all day today trying to make it all happen! 

Starting off my morning, for the past like 2 months the stupid city decided that they were going to rip out our entire water main on our street. Awesome I know! There were always a bunch of guys coming around checking the water and what not. Then for seriously 2 weeks I had this BIG YELLOW THING in my front yard...


Boom! Yah that right...14 straight days of the big yellow monster. awesome view from my front yard. 

Now, above all other things I have neighbors from HELL... Well on the left side of me anyways. We don't share a wall or anything. I live in my own house and they live in their own house. Every single night at the same time... From about 8 PM to about 2 AM I hear nothing but them slamming their car doors, their side house door, and messing with your garbage cans. Which happen to be right next to the fence that we share. My walls literally shake. If you came in to my house you would constantly notice that my pictures on the far back wall of my house are not straight because they are forever literally making my house shake. So thats been going on the last like 3 years that I have lived her. Now fast forward to the tractor thing going on... Now, for the past 3 ish weeks I have been having to deal with jack hammering and this tractor making these horrific screeching sounds. Nice way to start the morning... 


This is from today! So you can't really tell but just of the right of this picture there was a big huge truck blocking my entire driveway. So I had to go to the grocery store and get some stuff done. I went out and said I needed them to move their truck because I needed to go. The guy was like "what do you want me to do about this lady." and I said " MOVE YOUR EFFIN TRUCK you tool." Excuse my french! Then did the exact same thing when I wanted to get back in my drive way when I got home. GRR so frustrating... Anyways small vent all done! 

On with my day,I got together with my dad today. I always go with him when their is a large holiday that he has to shop for because LOL well he never gets the right kind of stuff for my mom. She I have to help LOL. So we went shopping and enjoyed some much needed father daughter time. Then he treated me to lunch after we accomplished out shopping for mom. This is a tradition we have had since I have been about 13. LOL I always go with him to pick out my moms gifts for whatever holiday it is and then he treats to lunch and we have a beer. Then I go home and wrap it all up! LOL he gets the easy part of the deal! LOL 

So once I was home Josh and I needed to head to the grocery store because I needed to shop for Mother's Day dinner for my mom. We have a awesome and very yummy menu for my mommy planned

For dinner: We are having Butter Honey BBQ Pork Tenderloin with oven roasted veggies (carrots, asparagus, and zucchini) and Avocado lime pasta. 

Avocado Lime Pasta 

For Desert: We are having Mini Cheesecakes with berries on top. I haven't put the berries on top of them yet because I wanted my cheesecake to set for the night before I put the topping on.

Mini Cheesecake with Berries

What are you planning to do for Mother's Day? Well I hope you all have an awesome weekend. I am going to bed before my eyes fall out of my face. Sweet dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!