Friday, May 16, 2014

Get To Know Me #Tag-100 Random Facts


Hey Guys, I have something kinda awesome for you today. I have decided to do a Get To Know Me #Tag. This is 100 random questions all about me and my life. Thought this might be a Fun Friday thing to do. So I hope you enjoy! :)

1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Well I don't have the closet doors currently on my closet right now. So I guess my answer would be yes I sleep with them open LOL 
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No, Usually they suck and do nothing but make my hair super dry and tangly. I mean I forgot shampoo I probably would use it as a last resort type of thing. But No, normally I wouldn't use them or take them. 
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I actually do not use a top sheet. I use the fitted sheets to go over my mattress but I don't use a regular flat sheet because I feel like I move around too much in bed and it always ends up in a bunch at the bottom of the bed. So I just don't put them on. I use a comfortable down comforter with a pretty duvet cover over it. I just sleep with that and my blanket :) So I would say, No I don't sleep with my sheets tucked in.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No I haven't... I am not much fun in the art of stealing street signs LOL 
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
OMG like every single day! I love them! 
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Honestly, the only coupon I use is the one from bed bath and beyond and I actually do use that coupon when I am there. Other wise I don't cut our coupons ever and nor do I use them. I know bad! 
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Seriously these are my choices? A bear or a swarm of bee's?? I am going to have to go with the bee's because I am not allergic to them and I know that at least I could run away from bee's where a bear could actually catch up to me and kill me. Well bee's could kill me too if I actually stood there and let it just happen. 
8:Do you have freckles?
I have a few, but not a lot. I have some on my face and nose a few on my arms. But other then that thats probably about it for me on the freckle front. 
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Depends on the situation. If I am trying to take a serious picture or a goofy picture then no I won't smile. Most of the time I do try to smile for pictures. Ones that I am aware that are being taken anyways.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm... I have a few... I cannot stand when people make noises with their mouths while they are eating. I don't like when people gulp their drinks hella (can you tell I'm from california?) loud where I can hear it, OMG people dirty ears GROSS, and  I really don't like dirty dishes in the sink. That's just naming a few. I am sure I have more.
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes, actually I do try to count my steps actually. I have a nike fuel bad that tracks how many steps I have actually taken through out my day. :)
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Hey when you gotta go you gotta go. What you going to do. Sometimes I would rather pee in the woods rather then some nasty ass gas station or out house. Just gotta do what you gotta do. LOL
13:What about pooped in the woods?
Thats a big fat negative.
14:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yes, Dancing is the best exercise you can do. Not to mention it just makes you happy. :)I love dancing around my house. 
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, thats not good. 
number 16 was inappropriate so we will be skipping that one! Onto the next!
17:What size is your bed?
Queen
18:What is your Song of the week?
Hmm.. thats a hard one. I am going to have to say Keith Urban's Cop Car. I love that song. Every single time I get in the car I listen to it. 
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course. Especially if they are wearing it in honor of someone who is fighting breast cancer. :) My husband wears pink on the days I decided to wear pink because we like to support my aunt on her chemo days :)
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
No, Common folks... Im a grown adult! LOL The only person watching cartoon's are my kids and I don't have any yet LOL 
21:Whats your least favorite movie?
Oh man, I have a few movies that I really didn't like...I don't like Harry Potter, Starwars, Thor, and Lord of The Rings. LOL don't like any of those
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Chances are if its buried and hidden I don't want you to know where MY treasures are... ^^ LOL 
23:What do you drink with dinner?
Water if I am home, Sometimes a diet coke as well, but if I am out either a diet coke or a beer. 
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
sweet and sour sauce. 
25:What is your favorite food?
Italian or Mexican Food
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Top Gun over and over and over again and Dirty Dancing and there are a few others but these two are two are my all time favorites. 
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My husband Josh.
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a girl scout growing up. Like a million years ago.
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Negative ghost rider the pattern is full. 
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I have written a few letters to people because often writing a letter to someone when I am angry makes me feel better. Obviously 90% of the time I will never actually send these letters but its a way of taking my aggravation out and keeping off social networking sites LOL 
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Yah sure... I can take it over to Oil Changers and I pay the guy a nice hefty lump sum and he changes the oil in the car. LOL I mean really??? Who do I look like to you? HAHAHA
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes, a few. 
33:Ever ran out of gas?
Honestly, I think I have once. Never let it happen again cause my dad was PISSED he had to come out and get me LOL. 
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Oliver's Market in Santa Rosa California is one of the best deli's I have ever been to. Seriously if you ever get a chance to come to California or if you just live in Cali go to Cotati and get a sandwich from this place. Not to mention their bakery is amazing. I order the Oliver's Club on dutch crunch with Oliver's turkey, bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, mayo and mustard.
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
French Toast with butter and powdered sugar and squeezed lemon juice.
36:What is your usual bedtime?
WAY WAY TO LATE...
37:Are you lazy?
No, I am far from lazy. I have lazy days... where either I don't feel that great and just want to take it easy or we are just lounging around the house. I am always doing something though. 
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Oh man a multitude of things, a cat, a baby, a little devil, a boy, a cheerleader, a biker chick... the list goes on and on. LOL 
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I know I am a Leo... Thats about all I know... where its Chinese or not I have no idea. LOL 
40:How many languages can you speak?
2 English if my first language and Spanish is my 2nd. I can understand spanish better then I speak it though. I can get my point across if I had to.
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope...
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Lincoln logs all the way.  I shoved a lego up my nose once LOL just a quick share. LOL it was one of the tiny miniature pieces... yah I was like 3 or 4 and no... I don't have huge nostrils LOL 
43:Are you stubborn?
Extremely LOL 
44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
How about they both suck...
45:Ever watch soap operas?
Yes... I would say I do... I watch Devious Mades thats definitely a soap opera. 
46:Are you afraid of heights?
HaHA.. Terrified more or less. 
47:Do you sing in the car?
I totally rock out in the car. People think I'm nuts. 
48:Do you sing in the shower?
Rock band in the shower... LOL 
49:Do you dance in the car?
Umm yes...Yes I do. LOL
50:Ever used a gun?
Yes, I have... Only at a shooting range though. My dad and my husband both wanted me to know how to fire one if I ever were in need to defend my self. I have never had to... However, both my dad and my husband own guns and they wanted me to be educated enough to know how use one if I ever had to. PS they are locked up and away! 
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My wedding in 
October
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, they are wonderful. My mom and I try to see one once a year. They are amazing. I wish my husband would be more in to them but they are not really his thing.
53:Is Christmas stressful?
No, its the most wonderful time of the year. Tis' the season to be jolly. Seriously if Christmas was all year round I would live a perfect life. LOL I love the hoolidayzzz.
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
Piero... what? If I have I don't think I would be able to tell you if I have or not because I have no idea what the hell it is. 
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Berry Pie. OMG amazzzzballs
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A Nurse, A veterinarian, a teacher, and counselor, and a make-up artist. I went to school to become a nurse, changed my major to 
physiology and ended up fallowing my dream of being a make-up artist. Go figure... :)
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yah, I see dead people... just saying...
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
like 40 times a day...thats what happens when you get old. You think you have done something or been some place. LOL its weird.
59:Take a vitamin daily?
Yes, I take multiple vitamins a day. 
60:Wear slippers?
Yes... All the time.
61:Wear a bath robe?
No, I don't like the way they make me feel after I have gotten out of the shower. 
62:What do you wear to bed?
Depends on what time of the year it is. If its summer probably boxers and a tank if its summer time PJ bottoms and a tank. I don't like my arms covered. Makes me feel claustrophobic. 
63:First concert?
N'sync & Backstreet Boys
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target all the way... I love me some target time. 
65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike...
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos if I had to choose. However... I try not to either either. 
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Is this even fair? Peanuts are awesome especially at a baseball game and sunflower seeds are awesome like anytime. Don't know which one I would choose. 
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No... 
69:Ever take dance lessons?
I have... We took dancing lessons right before we got married. My parents and my husband and I both did. 
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Well since he's going to school become a plumber so I would have to say... a plumber...
71:Can you curl your tongue?
I can
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
HELL NO! LOL 
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
absolutely. I cried the day I married my husband. I was so happy to be his wife at the same time having a bitter sweet moment with my dad. It was truly amazing! 
74:Own any record albums?
I don't...
75:Own a record player?
I don't...
76:Regularly burn incense?
LOL No. I think they smell funny.
77:Ever been in love?
I sure have. I have loved before but I have never loved someone more then I love my hubbins'.
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Blake Shelton
79:What was the last concert you saw?
I think the last person I saw in concert was shaggy when I was at Disney Land
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
I don't really drink tea. But if I had to choose I would drink cold tea before I drank hot tea.
81:Tea or coffee?
HAHA I don't really drink either one. If I had to choose between the two I would for sure choose 
coffee.
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar
83:Can you swim well?
Yeah...for sure. I love swimming! 
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes... Can't anyone?
85:Are you patient?
Never...HAHA patients is not my virtue... 
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
We had a DJ
87:Ever won a contest?
Nope not that I can remember.
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope... 
89:Which are better black or green olives?
I am not a huge fan of black or 
green olives.
90:Can you knit or crochet?
I crochet all the time. 
91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living room...
92:Do you want to get married?
I am Married. <3
93:If married, how long have you been married?
I have been married since October so I have been married 8 months. 
94:Who was your HS crush?
A guy name Dwight who I dated through high school ... 
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Im 30 years old. I don't throw fits. Unless I am fit to be tied and there for you won't get a fit you will get me yelling LOL . There is such thing as getting more with sugar. I don't have to throw a fit to get my way. If I want something I ask. LOL 
96:Do you have kids?
not yet.
97:Do you want kids?
Sure do. 
98:Whats your favorite color?
Teal and purple
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, I would like to send my thoughts and prayers to someone very near and dear to my hear who lost his brother this evening. My hearts and prayers are with you and your family. <3 
Hope you all enjoyed getting to know me a little better. I loved doing this tag and thought it was fun. I really hope you all enjoyed getting to know me. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!