Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Jamberry


So recently I joined on with Jamberry Nails. I have been using their products for a few months now and was introduced to them by one of my friends. These nail wraps are awesome. I used to get my nails done with acrylic and the shellac and I just find these to be so much better. Although you can still use these nail wraps on both your acrylics or shellac. They have so many different cute designs you can choose from. They are super easy to apply and when you're done putting them on, you don't have to sit and wait for them to dry and there is no worry of smudging your nails and having to redo them. These are great for the on the go mama's who don't have much time to deal with nails but yet want something cute at the same time. :) What's even more awesome is they have "Mommy and Me" matching nails for the little ones that match mommy's nails. They are so fun. They also sell "Junior" size nail wraps for the little ones!


Jamberry Nail Wrap- Speckled


Finally, guys this is what I decided to choose for my nails tonight. I couldn't choose between the two so I did them both. The grey with polka dots have been discontinued and the pink and purple chevron ones can be found under the name "Lollipop Chevron". I think I might have mentioned this before in some of my previous blogs but for the next 9 weeks I am going to be having some form of pink on my fingers and toes. My aunt is battling breast cancer and I am doing this in her honor. She's a trooper and is doing fantastic through all of this. :)

However, if you think that you will enjoy these nail wraps as much as I have please go to my "shop" and click on "Jamberry Nails" up at the top and it will take you directly to my website where you can purchase any of these awesome wraps. Jamberry, always does a buy 3 get the 4th one free. Each wrap costs 15.00 US Dollars.

Also for those of you looking for something awesome to pamper your mommies with this is the time to check out the website because we have these cute Mother's Day sets. They are amazing and they are only being sold for a limited amount of time. So check 'em out.


This is just one of the Mother's Day Sets available on Jamberry!


Here is the other Mother's Day Set also available on Jamberry!

Check out the link below, this YouTube video shows just how easy the the nail wrap application is. Simple Simon!





Well, its time for me to sign off this evening... hope you enjoyed Tips and Toes Tuesday! Leave me comments if there is something particular you would like to see posted on here? Let me know! Hope you all have a wonderful evening! Till tomorrow! Night Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!