Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Skin Care Routine Morning & Night

Hey Guys! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday night/Tuesday Morning. I thought I would go through and give you an update on my skin care routine for both the morning and at night. So lets get started.

Evening Routine: I tend to prep my face for my masks before I get in the shower. I tend to take more showers at night than in the morning. I use the famous Hollywood, California Glam Glow.

Glam Glow
Youthmud Tinglexfoliate

I will keep the GlamGlow on for the duration of my shower. The very last thing I do is rinse the GlowGlam off my face. This stuff is truly amazing. I will say this much. I won't buy the large bottle because it is a pretty expensive product and this tends to dry out pretty quickly. So I get the small container of it, I can get about 4 uses out of it before its empty. I do not use this product every single day. I use it sparingly because I don't feel that my face needs to be exfoliated daily. Please test on a patch of your skin before using this on your face to make sure your free of reactions of this product.

 After using my GlamGlow I will use my new found favorite skin care line by Arbonne. This stuff is so amazing and leaves your skin seriously flawless and smooth like a baby's bottom.

Seasource Detox Spa
Renewing Body Gelee

 This stuff is like liquid gold. I use this all over my body. It's so hard to explain my love for this product. I was given this product as a gift from my Sister-In-Law for Christmas. When you open it looks like I haven't even used it once. Their is so much product in there a very little goes along way. I love to use the detox spa gelee on my face especially after I have cleaned up my eyebrows and have plucked them. Really cools the skin and makes the red fade away after manicuring your eyebrows. I can imagine this would be the perfect product for after having a few too many hours in the hot sun and you got some scorched skin. Perfecto!

After my face has cooled from the renewing body gelee, I apply another Arbonne product.
+ FC 5
Moisturizing Night Cream

This night cream is so succulent and rich. I have pretty dry skin. This night cream leaves my skin feeling super hydrated all through the night in to the morning. Once I am ready to put on my make-up for the day. Even allows my make-up to glide on perfectly.

Now, speaking of make-up, I usually use a Neutrogena make-up remover in the shower before I wash my face with my face cleanser. I started this blog off with the GlowGlam because I don't use that product nightly. I use it maybe once every 2 weeks or so. I use it very sparingly because it is more harsh on the skin. Which is alright once in a while but to strip your skin of all its natural oils isn't always a good thing. So once every 2 weeks is perfect for me. I can feel a drastic change when I do use it.

About once a week I will use another mask on my face also from Arbonne.

+ FC 5
Deep Cleansing Mask

This is for oily/combination skin. It features a formula with glacial clay to draw out impurities and excess oils, and to refine pores. I originally bought this mask for my husband as he tends to be more on the oily side. So we both use this about once a week. Just like the GlowGlam I will apply this to my face right before I get in the shower and will keep this on the duration of my shower and rinse off at the end. Life changing stuff I tell you.

So when I don't use a mask I will get in the shower and use my make-up remover to remove all my make-up and I will then wash my face with my beautiful Arbonne Cleanser. Yes, I said Arbonne again.

RE9
Arbonne Smoothing Facial Cleanser 

This is my every night/everyday facial cleanser. I love this stuff. This makes my face hands down, feel like silk.

Once I have cleansed my face for the evening I will do my whole moisturizing shin dig, which doesn't change. Still with the Detox Spa Renewing Body Gelee and the Moisturizing night cream.

In the morning, before I apply my make-up I always moisturize. Make-up doesn't look good unless you have moisturized. Again, with another Arbonne product. No surprise there. :)

RE9 Extra Moisture
Restorative Day Cream

This has a broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen in it. I always like to put an SPF under my make-up just to protect the skin on my face a little better.

 A little about Arbonne...

 For those of you who have never heard of Arbonne this skin care line is one of the best lines I have come across. I recently started using it because my Sister-In-Law sells it and I'm not going to lie, when I first saw this stuff I thought I was just buying into another gimmick. I have used all kinds of skin care products and honestly, nothing compares. 

I will say this, the line isn't cheap. It's quite expensive but once you invest you won't be disappointed. I love this skin care line because of what these products do for your skin. These products are all botanically based and very earth friendly. I know, I know...Sounds gimmicky. I get it. Totally what I thought too. When you put this stuff on your skin I promise you, your skin will never feel better. Please give some of these products a try. I am sure you will find that you will love each one as I have grown to love them.

Hope you all have a fabulous day. Please be on the look out for more of my beauty blogs. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!