Friday, May 16, 2014

My Main Squeeze Thursday


I would like to introduce you all to HUGE part of my life. This is my incredibly handsome husband. Goofy I know. This was him playing with my glasses. Silly pants!  Anyways this is my Joshie. He's absolutely my world. Josh and I started dating in December of 2008. I can honestly say this man makes my world complete. 

Now, I am not saying all this mooshie Gooshie lovey dovey crap because he makes our life nothing but rainbows and cupcakes all the time. Definitely throws me my share of crap. Not like I don't either. LOL Im far from perfect and so is he. Which is why we are so perfect for each other. **hold on watching the season finale of Greys Anatomy*** **insert my tears here LOL** 


How young we look LOL .. this was at my friends wedding in Lake Tahoe in 2009. :) We had such a blast at that wedding. At this point in our relationship we had no idea we would be husband and wife at some point. Before I met my husband I had just gotten out of a raunchy relationship with a man who was in the military. This led to my skepticism  when I first started dating Josh. It made things a little awkward at first but I had to do what I had to do . I wasn't going to let some jerk play me again.  

I was in a car accident in 2009 which rendered me useless for a little over a year. I was badly injured. Teeth knocked out of my face, fractured arm, badly bruised all over my body and a horrible open wound on my side.  I called him and he was there to pick me up and take care of me right away. He rushed me to the emergency room where we spent the entire day and night there getting me checked out. He never left my side. I remember looking at him...Him holding my hand telling me he wasn't going to leave me and that he would take care of me. We went back to my parents house because we were right in the middle of moving out and decided that it would probably be best if I stayed there until we moved.  I know this was the pivotal moment in our relationship. Not only did he prove to me that he loved me and that he really wanted me but he also proved it to my father. I knew at this point this man was going to be my husband some day. I remember when I came home from the hospital I kept saying I wanted to take a shower because I thought I smelled like fire. (Mind you I was really hopped up on some major pain killers) That was exactly what I was saying though. I thought I smelled like fire. So Josh said well if you want to take a shower I don't think you should be in there alone. He thought that I might slip or fall or something because of the meds rendered me useless. So he asked my mom and said that maybe she could get in there with me and just stand there. She said she thought that I might be embarrassed to have her in there showering with me. (My thoughts- I didn't care who was in there with me at that moment I just wanted a damn shower LOL ) We also didn't want to disrespect my parents by the two of us showering together in their bathroom (which would have been easier for me to get in and out of since it was a stand up shower.) Both my parents agreed I might feel more comfortable with it being josh. 

So I get in the shower... he's in there with me. I just stand there in the stream of the water. In a matter of seconds... I let out the most horrendous scream I ahve ever let out. As both my parents come busting through the bathroom door,  I am standing there and literally the water is going in to my wound and it just straight BURNS... I could HARDLY STAND IT.  I have never seen him feel so horrible in my life. My dad standing outside the door asking Josh if I was ok. I kept telling everyone to shut up. LOL  He knew it would be best if I tried to get the wound cleaned out. HOLY CRAP! Not the business! 


So now we have been together for almost 7 years and still going strong. He's my best friend in the whole wide world. I couldn't have picked a better life partner then this awesome man right here. He fills in all the imperfections I have and I fill in his and we make our world complete. He's my angel! I feel like he was made just for me. 


October 12, 2013 we finally TIED THE KNOT. My Mr. turned me in to his Mrs. We had the most beautiful winery wedding right in the middle of fall. It was absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a better more perfect day! All our friends and family where there and we couldn't have asked for anything better then that. Our first dance wasn't perfect but it was amazing to me. Considering Josh DOES NOT DANCE. He did great! 


After our wedding we got to enjoy our Honeymoon in Kaua'i Hawaii. The most perfect paradise you could ever imagine. We had a blast it was absolutely beautiful the entire time we were there. We left 2 weeks after our wedding. Came back home right in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It was perfect. We can't wait to go back and have another wonderful vacation there. It would be amazing. 

To my beautiful Husband,

Thank you for being the most wonderful man I have ever met. Thank you for putting up with all my quirks and loving me for who I am with all my flaws and what not.  I love you more then you know and couldn't imagine my world with out you! Thank you for being the most amazing man and making a wonderful life with me. I know there is more to come and it won't always easy but doing anything with you by side I know we can get through anything. I love you to the moon and back. Thank you for marrying me and making me your wife. I love that you are my husband and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you Joshie Pants. XXOO

Your Wife, 
Nicole












No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know me!


I decided to start my blog for the love of make- up,hair, and skin care. I am a self taught and

licensed cosmetologist. I went to school to learn all about hair and make-up. As I furthered my education in cosmetology my love for make-up became even stronger. I worked in salons doing hair but honestly my heart wasn't in it the way it was with make-up. I love doing make-up it is like therapy to me. read more...

Follow Nicole


Like Your Beauty's Been Marked!